MyAccess is the main system used by students, faculty, and deans to view and update student records.
- look up classes and register themselves, registration instructions are available on the OUR website.
- view grades and print unofficial transcripts
- update addresses and biographical information.
- monitor student’s academic progress
- view grades and print unofficial transcripts.
- view class rosters
- record midterm and final grades, instructions for grading can be found on the OUR website.
Faculty members should work with their departments to make sure they are properly attached to the courses you are teaching so they can be viewed and graded in MyAccess.