Scheduling Staff Resources
Faculty and Staff are encouraged to review OUR Scheduling Policies and Procedures, which outlines credit hours, meeting patterns, online course guidelines, and helpful resources for building a schedule of classes.
The OUR Scheduling Team manages Georgetown’s scheduling systems and provides our scheduling partners with resources, training, and direction to assist in the creation of the Schedule of Classes and Course Catalog. Administrative documents are shared through a Google Drive that is accessible only to those current Georgetown University faculty and staff approved to access their department’s section & course data.
- Scheduling Forms
- Course Catalog Change Form, CourseLeaf Supplemental Form, New Faculty Access Form, and Classroom Assignment Change Form; Cognos Account Request Form
- Scheduling Tips and Schedule Building Checklist
- Using CLSS: Quick Reference Guide
- Defining Crosslists: Quick Reference Guide
- Credit and Hours Guidelines
- Important Dates and Scheduling Phases
- Georgetown Schedulers Contact List
If you are authorized to schedule and this is your first time accessing the Scheduling Drive, please request access by emailing the Scheduling Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your supervisor. To gain access to Cognos reporting, requesters will need to email a completed Cognos Account Request Form to email@example.com. Cognos is a data reporting tool used to create Detailed Section Reports, Catalog Inventory, and additional departmental audits.