Official transcripts must be requested via Parchment. You will need to create an account with Parchment to place your order. You may use your account to track the status of your transcript and to upload any documentation that must accompany your transcript.
If you attended Georgetown after 1980, you may request to have your transcript sent electronically or in hard copy via the US Postal Service. Due to system constraints, students who attended the university prior to 1980 are unable to request an electronic transcript.
Official transcripts bear the signature of the University Registrar and contain the Georgetown University seal.
Please Note: As of June 1, 2017, Georgetown University has discontinued the practice of class ranking and rank is no longer printed on transcripts. If needed, undergraduate alumni with degrees earned prior to June 1, 2017 may request a class rank certification from the Registrar.
Fees for Issuance of Transcripts
Electronic transcripts are available free of charge through Parchment. As of July 3, 2023, the following fees apply to paper transcript requests:
- In-Person Pickup: $20
- USPS Domestic Delivery: $15
- USPS International Delivery: $30
- FedEx Domestic Delivery: $47
- FedEx International Delivery: $88
All fees must be paid through Parchment. The Registrar’s Office will not accept payments for transcripts outside of Parchment.
Unofficial Transcripts are available online from MyAccess:
- Active students or alumni can use their NetID and password to log in. Instructions to view or print your unofficial transcript can be found in this training video or documentation.
- Non-degree seeking students through the Summer or School of Continuing Studies programs, students who left Georgetown University prior to degree completion, or students who no longer have access to their NetID will need to request transcripts through Parchment.