Spring 2023 Undergraduate Midterm Advisory Grades and Deficiency Reports
Posted in Faculty Communications
February 24, 2023
Spring 2023 Undergraduate Midterm Advisory Grade rosters are available in MyAccess. Faculty may submit advisory grades now through Friday, March 3. Advisory grades are Satisfactory (SM), Marginal (MM) and Unsatisfactory (UM).
To enter grades, go to MyAccess, Faculty and Advisors tab, select Faculty Grade Entry, Midterm Grades and choose from the list of courses open for grading to enter midterm advisory grades. Based on feedback from faculty members, we have limited the courses that display in Faculty Grade Entry to courses that are currently open for grading. Please refer to the Faculty Grading Documentation and Training Video for more information.
The midterm grade roster should be used to report any student whose performance, to date, is unsatisfactory. The grade of UM should be used for these students. Performance Deficiency Reports will be provided to respective deans accordingly.
Please note: You may need to use DUO authentication in order to successfully access MyAccess. If you do not have DUO, you can find directions here.
If for some reason, you will not have a midterm performance measure for your students by March 3, please contact the student’s dean directly to report unsatisfactory or marginal performance as soon as you have evaluated your students. The deans depend on your midterm reports of marginal or unsatisfactory performance so that our students may be properly advised.
- For full semester classes:
- The last day for students to withdraw or select the Pass/ Fail grading mode is April 18, 2023.
- For modular classes, session 1 and 2, Mod A and B, special programs, etc.:
- The last day to withdraw or select Pass/Fail may be different. Please check here (new window) for specific dates.
- For classes in Qatar please check here for the last day to withdraw or select Pass/Fail.
Associate Vice President and University Registrar