Spring 2023 Schedule of Classes and Registration Information
November 3, 2022
The Schedule of Classes is now available to plan for Spring 2023 registration which begins next week in the new MyAccess 9. Please review our website for useful training videos and documentation to familiarize yourself with all the new functionality and detail navigation before your registration date.
To Prepare for Registration:
- Know your registration date and time by reviewing the Spring 2023 registration important dates. Your registration date/time is designated by your future expected class year in the term for which you will be registering. (see the Prepare for Registration video)
- Check MyAccess for any Holds that will prevent you from registering before your scheduled day and time.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- Review your MyDegree audit to know what remaining requirements are still needed. Graduate programs and SCS students should consult their program advisors if they have questions.
- Contact your academic advisor for help in planning.
- Create a schedule that works for you by selecting your classes and preparing a list beforehand. Be sure to have alternate class options ready. You may chose to use the Plan Ahead feature in MyAccess. See the How to Use the Plan Ahead training video for more information on this functionality.
- Login to MyAccess and register at or after your scheduled time. The waitlist will run weekdays after 3 PM EDT (excluding holidays) as seats become available beginning November 8 through January 18, 2023. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim them.
- The waitlist will be purged on January 19th* after 3 pm. Students will have until the end of add /drop on January 20, 2023 to enroll in any available open seats provided you meet the prerequisites and restrictions.
The last day to add a class or drop full term classes without a grade of ‘W’ is Friday January 20, 2023*. Refer to the academic calendar for additional dates by session/module and campus.
- If you don’t have your NetID and password contact the UIS Help Desk at email@example.com
- Check the Summary of Important Registration Dates at http://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration/registration-schedule
- See the Schedule of Classes at https://schedule.georgetown.edu/ for class offerings syllabi and a list of required and recommended books
- FAQs and additional registration instructions can be found on our website at https://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration-instructions
Spring 2023 CLASSES BEGIN WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2023*. CLASSES WILL MEET THAT DAY ACCORDING TO A MONDAY SCHEDULE.
*Students attending Georgetown in Qatar; last waitlist run will be Thursday 5 January at 3PM EST; the last day for add/drop is Tuesday 10 January; classes in Qatar start on Wednesday 4 January. Please refer to the GU-Q Academic Calendar here.
Best wishes for a successful semester!
Associate Vice President and University Registrar