Official Transcripts may be requested in one of three ways:
- MyAccess (Via MyAccess with your NetID and Password)
- To pick up a transcript, enter your first and last name in the "Issue To" field only. Do not enter a phone number or address.
- To mail a transcript, please enter a complete address. If the destination is within the United States, do not enter a Nation Code or International Access Number.
- All transcripts are mailed via USPS First Class
- Signed Transcript Request Form
- Completed Forms may be submitted via Mail, Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fax (202-687-3608)
- In-Person at the Office of the University Registrar (White Gravenor Hall, G-01)
Official transcripts bear the signature of the University Registrar and contain the Georgetown University seal. Requests are processed within two business days after receipt by the Office of the University Registrar.
Please Note: Effective June 1, 2017 Georgetown University has discontinued the practice of class ranking and rank is no longer printed on transcripts. If needed, undergraduate alumni with degrees earned prior to June 1, 2017 may request a class rank certification from the Registrar.
Unofficial Transcripts are available online from MyAccess:
- Use NetID and password to log in and print your student record.
For those who graduated after 1979, if you never had a NetID, please contact the help desk at 202-687-4949 to set up your NetID and password
Conditions for Issuance of Transcripts
Any Georgetown University student or alumna may request copies of their official transcript at any time. During peak periods, the Office of the University Registrar will not process more than 20 transcripts per student, per day.
Students and alumni with financial holds may not receive official transcripts until their debt to the university has been cleared.