Electronic Transcript Services
- Georgetown University’s Main Campus is partnering with Parchment to provide students with print and electronic transcript processing. Students will be able to submit their transcript requests through MyAccess as well as Parchment’s site directly
- Electronic transcripts will be sent via email and address a gap that students and alumni have been requesting for years, which is to improve the processing times in which students can receive their official transcripts
- Students will still have the ability to access their unofficial transcript in MyAccess as well as pick up physical copies of their academic transcript at the Office of the University Registrar
- In addition to electronic transcript processing, students will also be able to request a duplicate diploma through Parchment
Click the following link to view a video demonstration on how e-Transcript services will work: Parchment Demo
- March 21, 2022 – e-Transcript Services launched in MyAccess
For more information regarding electronic transcript services and duplicate diplomas through Parchment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.