Spring 2020 Schedule of Classes and Registration Information – 10-21-19
Posted in Student Communications
October 21, 2019
The Schedule of Classes is now available to plan for Spring 2020 registration which begins in November.
7 Tips to Prepare for Registration
- Know your registration date and time by reviewing the Spring 2020 registration important dates.
- Check MyAccess for any Holds that will prevent you from registering before your scheduled day and time.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- Review your MyDegree audit to know what remaining requirements are still needed. Graduate programs and SCS students should consult their program advisors if they have questions.
- Contact your academic advisor for help in planning.
- Create a schedule that works for you.
- Select your classes and prepare a list beforehand.
- Have alternate class options ready.
- Login to MyAccess and register at or after your scheduled time.
- Waitlist will run each weekday (excluding holidays) at 3pm EST as seats become available beginning November 4 through January 16*. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim them.
The last day to add a class or drop full term classes without a grade of ‘W’ is Friday January 17, 2020. Refer to the academic calendar for additional dates by session/module and campus.
- If you don’t have your NetID and password contact the UIS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the Summary of Important Registration Dates at http://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration/registration-schedule
- See the Schedule of Classes at https://schedule.georgetown.edu/ for class offerings syllabi and a list of required and recommended books
- FAQs and additional registration instructions can be found on our website at https://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration-instructions
SPRING 2020 CLASSES BEGIN WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2020*. CLASSES WILL MEET THAT DAY ACCORDING TO A MONDAY SCHEDULE.
*Students attending Georgetown in Qatar; last waitlist run will be Friday 10 January at 3PM EST; the last day for add/drop is Monday 13 January; classes in Qatar start on Tuesday 7 January. Please refer to the GU-Q Academic Calendar.
Best wishes for a successful semester!
Associate Vice President and University Registrar