Fall 2022 Schedule of Classes and Registration Information
Posted in Student Communications
March 25, 2022
The Schedule of Classes is now available to plan for Fall 2022 registration which begins in April.
How to Prepare for Registration:
- Know your registration date and time by reviewing the Fall 2022 registration important dates. Your registration date/time is designated by your future expected class year in the term for which you will be registering. ( Class Level Video)
- Check MyAccess for any Holds that will prevent you from registering before your scheduled day and time.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- Review your MyDegree audit to know what remaining requirements are still needed. Graduate programs and SCS students should consult their program advisors if they have questions.
- Contact your academic advisor for help in planning.
- Create a schedule that works for you by selecting your classes and preparing a list beforehand. Be sure to have alternate class options ready.
- Login to MyAccess and register at or after your scheduled time.
Waitlist will run weekdays (excluding holidays) as seats become available beginning April 5 through August 31, 2022. Last day to claim seat is Sept. 1, 2022. Students awarded seats will have 23 hours to claim them.
- The waitlist will be purged on September 1, 2022* after 3 pm. Students will have until the end of add /drop on September 2, 2022 to enroll in any available open seats provided they meet the prerequisites and restrictions.
The last day to add a class or drop full term classes without a grade of ‘W’ is Friday September 2, 2022*. Refer to the academic calendar for additional dates by session/module and campus.
New Course Numbers:
Led by the Office of the University Registrar, the university has embarked on a course renumbering initiative to implement a four digit number scheme for all Main Campus courses. Students will see that all Sociology, Government, and Global & Comparative Literature courses will now appear as 4-digits starting with the fall 2022 schedule. All other Main Campus departments will move to the new 4-digit numbering system by fall 2023.
The course renumbering will not impact course titles, which will remain the same on academic schedules, degree audits and transcripts. All previous courses completed under the 3-digit numbering system will remain as such on the students’ degree audit and transcripts.
- If you don’t have your NetID and password contact the UIS Help Desk at email@example.com
- Check the Summary of Important Registration Dates at http://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration/registration-schedule
- See the Schedule of Classes at https://schedule.georgetown.edu/ for class offerings syllabi and a list of required and recommended books
- FAQs and additional registration instructions can be found on our website at https://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration-instructions
FALL 2022 CLASSES BEGIN WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2022*. CLASSES WILL MEET THAT DAY ACCORDING TO A WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE.
*Students attending Georgetown in Qatar: classes in Qatar start on Sunday 24 July. Please refer to the GU-Q Academic Calendar here for more information and important deadline dates.
Associate Vice President and University Registrar