Fall 2021 Schedule of Classes and Updated Registration Information
Posted in Student Communications
April 14, 2021
Dear Georgetown Student,
I trust by now you have had the chance to read the recent update from Provost Groves regarding the Fall 2021 registration. This email is to provide you with the details regarding your registration. Please refer to the Fall 2021 registration dates to determine your registration date/time. Your registration date/time is designated by your future expected class year in the Fall 2021 semester. This Class Level Video will help you to determine your Fall 2021 class level.
The Schedule of Classes is now available to plan for Fall 2021 registration, which begins in April. Refer to the academic calendar for additional information, deadline dates by session/module and campus.
How to Prepare for Registration
- Know your registration date and time by reviewing the Fall 2021 registration dates. Remember these times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) so if you are registering from a different time zone be sure to account for that.Your registration date/time is designated by your future expected class year in the term for which you will be registering. (Class Level Video)
- Check MyAccess for any holds that will prevent you from registering before your scheduled day and time.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- Review your MyDegree audit to know what remaining requirements are still needed. Graduate programs and SCS students should consult their program advisors if they have questions.
- Contact your academic advisor for help in planning.
- Create a schedule that works for you.
- Log into MyAccess and register at or after your scheduled time.
- The waitlist will run each weekday (excluding holidays) at 3 p.m. EDT as seats become available through August 31. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim them. After August 31, when the waitlist closes, through the last day to add/drop, Friday September 3, remaining open seats will be available to add in MyAccess provided you meet the course prerequisites and restrictions.
- If you don’t have your NetID and password contact the UIS Help Desk.
- Check the Summary of Registration Dates.
- See the Schedule of Classes for class offerings, syllabi and a list of required and recommended books.
- FAQs and additional registration instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.
*Students attending Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q): Please refer to the GU-Q Academic Calendar for more information.
Best wishes for a healthy and successful semester!
Associate Vice President and University Registrar