Fall 2019 Graduate Registration Information – 03-18-19
Posted in Student Communications
March 18, 2019
Dear Graduate Student,
The Schedule of Classes is now available to plan for Fall 2019 registration which begins in April.
7 Tips to Prepare for Registration
- Know your registration date by reviewing the Fall 2019 registration important dates.
- Please note: Your registration date/time is designated by your future expected class level for the Fall.(This means, for example, if you are currently a sophomore, your expected class level is a junior for the fall. You will log on to register as a junior on Wednesday April 10th).
- Check MyAccess for any Holds that will prevent you from registering on your scheduled day and time.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- Review your MyDegree audit to know what remaining requirements are still needed. SCS students should consult their program advisors if they have questions.
- Contact your academic advisor for help in planning.
- Create a schedule that works for you.
- Select your classes and prepare a list beforehand.
- Have alternate class options ready.
- Login to MyAccess and register at or after your scheduled time.
Waitlist will run at 3pm on April 23 – April 25. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim them.
- Waitlist will resume May 13 -Sept 5 daily at 3pm weekdays, excluding holidays. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim them.
- If you don’t have your NetID and password contact the UIS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the Summary of Important Registration Dates at http://registrar.georgetown.edu/registration/registration-schedule
- See the Schedule of Classes at https://schedule.georgetown.edu/ for class offerings syllabi and a list of required and recommended books
- FAQs and additional registration instructions can be found on our website at https://registrar.georgetown.edu/Live_Registration
FALL 2019 CLASSES BEGIN WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2019.CLASSES WILL MEET THAT DAY ACCORDING TO A MONDAY SCHEDULE.
Best wishes for a successful semester!
Associate Vice President and University Registrar