IBM's Cognos is the tool used by Georgetown employees to run reports on student and financial aid data. Please contact the following parties for specific data or access requests:
- University Registrar's Office for student data pertaining to all main campus students and med center grad students
- Law Center Registrar's Office for student data pertaining to law students
- Medical School Registrar's Office for data pertaining to medical students
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for graduate student admissions data
- Office of Student Financial Services for student financial aid data
- Office of Billing & Payment Services for student account data
To access Cognos, users must be logged into the GU VPN.
To request a standard report or a new or ad hoc report, please direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org.