Registration Completion is intended for students who need to complete their schedule. During this period, those students may add and drop courses through MyAccess. Participation in Registration Completion is mandatory for undergraduate students with fewer than 12 credits. Students who were given a full schedule during Pre-Registration may also elect to add and drop courses during Completion.
Please see registration completion dates for real-time registration windows through the end of add/drop.
- Closed courses that have a waitlist and open seats will be included in the waitlist run during registration completion.
- During Registration Completion, students may not reduce the number of credits registered to below full-time status. Students who wish to add a sixth course must add that class during add/drop with Decanal approval.
- Academic advisors and Deans reserve the right to require schedule changes if it is deemed that registered courses are outside of curricular guidelines.
- If you use a paper add/drop form, remember to obtain your dean's signature.
- If you have questions or concerns, please come to the Office of the University Registrar any time after your scheduled start time (see registration completion dates).