Archive: Records

  • Certifications

    Please use this Certificate of Enrollment Request Form to request certification of enrollment or graduation. Please contact the Office of the University Registrar at (202) 687-4020 or at univregis

    Category: Records

  • Transcripts

    Official Transcripts Unofficial Transcripts Official Transcripts Official transcripts must be requested via Parchment. You will need to create an account with Parchment to place yo

    Category: Records

  • Academic Records, Grading & Transcripts

    Contact Information The Office of the University Registrar manages the official academic records of all main campus undergra

    Category: Records