Declaring a Course Pass/Fail

declaring a course pass/fail (pdf)


Instructions for Declaring a Course Pass/Fail - Undergraduates 

  • Login to MyAccess 
  • Select "Student Services"
  • Select "Registration"
  • Select "Pass/Fail Course Request"
  • If a course is eligible to be declared Pass/Fail, you will have the option to select the course by clicking the radio button beneath the Pass/Fail Request column.
  • Select "Submit" to process your request. An email will be sent to your Dean notifying them of your request.