How to Withdraw from a Course

WIthdrawing from a Course

Undergraduates and SCS

  1. Log into MyAccess
  2. Go to Student Services Menu
  3. Go to the  Registration Menu
  4. Select Withdraw from a Course Tab
  5. Check the box, to select the course you wish to withdraw
  6. Provide a reason for the withdrawal request
  7. Indicate if you are on academic probation
  8. Select Submit


Note: Your advisor will review your request. Once the withdrawal is processed, you will receive an automated confirmation email. 

GSAS students must complete an Add Drop form to withdraw from courses.