WIthdrawing from a Course
Undergraduates and SCS
- Log into MyAccess
- Go to Student Services Menu
- Go to the Registration Menu
- Select Withdraw from a Course Tab
- Check the box, to select the course you wish to withdraw
- Provide a reason for the withdrawal request
- Indicate if you are on academic probation
- Select Submit
- Withdrawal Approvals: Your advisor will review your request and after the withdrawal is processed, the student will receive an automated notification via email if the withdrawal request is approved.
- Financial Holds: Students who have a financial hold will not be able to access the withdraw workflow. In order to withdraw from a class, those students may complete an Add Drop form and contact their advisor for assistance.